Work with us
We are always on the lookout for talent, especially those who are passionate about what they do. We constantly seek positions in creative, business development and operations.
Take a look at some of our current openings and drop us a line.
Recent Job Openings
- Understand client’s requirements clearly
- Familiarise with product, target audience and up to date with new trends in the market
- Think creatively and successfully translate the ideas on to copy
- Will be paired up with an art director for working on ad campaigns, social media campaigns, strategies and pitches.
- Writing and presenting story boards and other requested materials according to the requirement.
- Understand Geek’s strategic goals and brand; analyse the creative team, environment, processes, technologies, etc., to determine areas needing improvement; and build and direct a creative function aligned with and supportive of those goals.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of writing experiencein the advertising / social media industry who can think of concepts along with creative copy for mass media communication as well as digital.
- Must be highly creative, imaginative and curious about client’s product or services
Should have previous experience in creating ad campaigns on good brands.
- Should be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Should have superior leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Team player
Key Account Manager
Primary Job Function:
- Identify, acquire, develop and retain clients for a long-term business association that contributes to the revenue and growth of the organization. Build, nurture and sustain client engagements for superior productivity
- Manage all operational requests and requirements from clients
- Deliver on Quarterly and Annual Budgets
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Meet clients and key decision-makers at the desired/agreed frequency
- Partner with internal design and creative team to achieve client expectations and requirements
- Track Client performance and Competitor Activity.
- Contribute to insights, analytics, and development of new concepts and standards
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to clients that result in repeat business
- Participate in client presentations and other discussions relevant to assignments
- Ensure high level of customer responsiveness and satisfaction
- Effective and Timely internal and external communication
- Translate client requirements into tangible deliverables
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications. Track and follow through on payments
- Build Customer Loyalty
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Understands customer requirements, market dynamics and applies knowledge to translate to predictive outcomes
- Ability to drive for results and achieve goals through direct/indirect influence
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Strong relationship building skills with a high level of client and customer orientation
- Ability to influence the Creative and Design team
- Good coordination and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- A reasonable understanding of Marketing Management, Advertising, and Promotion
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- MBA / Master’s degree in Marketing / Business or related subjects.
Experience/ Training Required:
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Business Development and Client Management.
- Knowledge and understanding in creative, design and advertising field including digital platforms.
- Exposure to Project Management and multitasking.
- Certification in Advertising, Design and / or related discipline is an added advantage.
The job involves significant travel depending on client locations.